KDDI Deutschland is a German subsidiary of KDDI Corporation with the head office located Düsseldorf.
Our services are not only limited to telecoms and internet access, we also provide one-stop ICT solution services, including network set-up, data centres, system integration, voice, cloud computing, security, IT consulting, and IT outsourcing services. We aspire to support your company by enhancing your communication environment and systems.
|Company||KDDI Deutschland GmbH|
|Foundation||1st April, 1992|
|Head Office||Fritz-Vomfelde-Str. 8, 40547 Düsseldorf|
|President & CEO||Dr. Béla Waldhauser, Hiroaki Miyazaki|
|Business||Telecommunications (Networks, Data Centres, System Integration, IT Outsourcing)|
|Capital Contribution Ratio||KDDI Europe Limited 100%|
|Workforce (Notes)||85 (as of Dec 2020)|
|Bank Account||The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Düsseldorf Branch (BLZ 300 107 00), Account Number：201145|
|Commercial Register Düsseldorf||HRB 28294|
|Sales Tax Identification Numbe||DE121301377|
|Tax Registration Number||103/5739/0851|
- Access to KDDI Deutschland Düsseldorf Office
- The closest station is Prinzenallee station, on the U-bahn (U74･76･77).
- Access to KDDI Deutschland Frankfurt Office
- The closest bus stop is Kleyerstrasse (on bus line 52), via Galluswarte Station on the S-bahn (S3･4･5･6).
- Access to KDDI Deutschland Munich Office
- The closest bus stop is Griegstraße (on bus line 140), via Scheidplatz Station on the U2-bahn.